About the SC-F2100
Components within the SureColor SC-F2100 have been built with precision to deliver quality. Our state-of-the-art engineering combines with our own developed software to consistently produce vibrant, high quality and striking print results, leaving you to focus on building your business.
The SureColor SC-F2100 offers our most precise platen yet – which makes printing onto t-shirts, hoodies, and tote bags simple. The accurate fabric platen is designed for easy garment loading and allows you to quickly adapt to customer requirements.
A harmonised printing solution
Every single aspect of the SureColor SC-F2100 has been carefully considered to ensure quality at each stage of the print process:
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead for consistently stunning results
- Multi-dot print and a wider colour gamut for improved image reproduction
- White and colour double strike mode for more efficient throughput
- Improved white circulation for quick start-up
- RGB and CMYK profile support to suit however you work
30% faster printing on coloured garments Benefit from an increase in productivity with new high-speed printing modes, for a faster output. Double strike mode allows you to print white and colour on coloured garments during the same pass, creating a high-quality colour print in a fraction of the time.
- Easy to use, simple to maintain. Benefit from the range of innovative features for reliability, time and time again.
- Improved operation with the auto-maintenance function – for when downtime is not an option
- Stay productive; quick circulation of white ink means that the printer is ready for production when you need it
- Reduce downtime when an issue occurs by introducing buzzer alerts to call for an operator to intervene
- Maintain a clean printhead with the integrated Fluff Dust Catcher and cap-cleaning unit
- Quality screening for smoother reproduction of images and a wider
colourgamut, visibly enhancing results – especially photographic images
- Feel reassured that Epson UltraChrome DG ink and pre-treatment are certified as safe for adults and children, including babies, according to international safety standards1